When I'm insecure..

Wednesday, September 19, 2012




When we're together, it's huge belief that someday you will stay with me forever ..
When I'm bored, I'm going to remember how much your efforts to be the best for me.
When I'm angry, I'll remember how your attempt to say sorry to me.
When I'm insecure, I will pray that Allah will continue to allow me to stay with you, keep the heart to remain faithful...

When you're bored, remember your good times with me.
When you get angry, think of it form my care to you.
When you're insecure, pray that Allah still allows us to stay together...

It all is a feeling that often I feel, sometimes made ​​me smile happily filled with laughter. sometimes make me sad and cry..

Filled with uncertainty, Allah gave us the best, hopefully we include people who are always grateful.. Amiienn J

0 comments:

Translate